I'm waiting for him to come home. Well, I'm not waiting as much as dreading. Every day it's the same questions:
1. What kind of mood will he be in?
2. What will he accuse me of or complain about?
3. What will he ask me to do? Demand that I do?
4. How much will he interrogate me about my day?
5. Will he ignore everyone again?
6. Will he make a bunch of noise just to entertain himself?
7. Will he complain that I didn't cook anything for him, even though he hates almost everything I make and tells me I'm not as good at cooking as I think I am? And he does his own food shopping?
I'm guessing I'll be able to go off the blood pressure meds when I leave him. This is too much stress for one person.