Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Weekend

I sometimes wonder if I'm one of the few people who actually dreads the weekend.  Why the dread?  It's because Prince Not-So-Charming is home.  All weekend.  And on this particular weekend, he has decided that he wants to be nice and affectionate.  Last weekend he was snarky, dismissive, insulting, and rude.  Other weekends he ignores everyone, yet he complains about everyone ignoring him and gripes that he feels "out of place."

He came into my room this morning and got into my bed.  He has stopped groping me as much when he comes in, but I still hate it.  I know he wants to have sex with me, and he thinks he's entitled to get laid.  But I'm getting mind-fucked on a daily basis, so why should I have to bother with the messier kind, particularly when I'd rather serve time than to have anything to do with him.  He screws with my head, so why does he get to screw my body too?



No comments:

Post a Comment