Monday, June 11, 2012

From March 2, 2011

From Stepchicks (also written while I was loaded on heavy meds)


So We Had A Talk In Person





Here is the rundown...

1. He hates being at home "with everyone" on the weekends and has now for a long time. I always knew he had a problem when he was home and not at work, and he would never admit it. According to him it's because he doesn't like being in a house full of people. A 3000 square-foot house just isn't big enough for him and his ego. He is now planning to now take SD7 and himself to a hotel when he has her EO Wed-Sun. If not every time, then often. I told him it wasn't necessary to do that, especially with all of his complaints about money, but when it comes to what he wants, then money is no object. And yes he said again that we can't afford a $1 bag of straws.

2. He apologized for "mistreating" me. I don't buy it really, but oh well...

3. He said that he knows he's a "bad guy," but that he doesn't want me talking about it or giving him any examples of how I've felt hurt by his actions and/or words.

4. He said that I should send my children to their dad's and that being homeless won't be such a big deal if I'm alone.

5. He is planning to get his child less after we split.

6. He said he's looking forward to his standard of living increasing.


This is all I can think of now, plus I've had some pain meds, so I'm a little scattered. I'll get back on this tomorrow. And I'm writing down everything we talked about so that there's no confusion or forgetting, which he claims to do all the time to avoid conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment