Friday, June 8, 2012

I've Been Away For Far Too Long

I haven't been writing anything blog-wise lately, and it's mainly because I'm no longer married to the man about which this blog is written.  I use the term man loosely.  I'm more in favor of the term talking mask.

I will start typing some of my journal entries from around the time we split and ultimately divorced, plus I'll post some of the things I realized, along with explanations and warnings for those trying to avoid these empty creatures who use and abuse without a second thought.

I have to assume he will be reading this blog too because he discovered it back in November, which is when I stopped posting and ultimately pulled my posts from view.  Boy was that a bad time.  Of course I had to claim that most of it was creative writing, otherwise the children and I were headed for shelter under an overpass.

No comments:

Post a Comment